Game News: Drillhorn and Nosecone Arrive This Week in "Earth Wars"
Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!
Participate in this weekend’s event to win a 2, 3 or 4-Star Nosecone or Drillhorn!
Gather your Alliance members for a chance to win:
- Up to 100 Drilling Crystals with a chance to win a 2, 3 or 4-Star Nosecone or Drillhorn and lots of
- Crystal Shards!
- Up to 100,000 Spark
- Up to 50,000 Combiner Spark
- Up to 20,000 Premium Crystal Shards
- And SUPER XP per Battle!
Event Type: Alliance Totaliser
Start Date: 20/03/2020 10:00 UTC
End Date: 23/03/2020 10:00 UTC
Bot Experience: SUPER XP
How to Participate?
- Reach HQ Level 4 and Join an Alliance
- Tap the Event button!
- Select an Event Battle Zone to fight in!
- Win your battle and gather Battle Points!
- Collect prizes!
Each Drilling Crystal contains a chance to win: Nosecone & Drillhorn
This week we’re ready to reveal Nosecone and Drillhorn's special ability Wall Piercer:
Target one wall and cause high damage by rushing into it (or approx. 8x less damage on other targets).
2-Star Crystal Update
While 2-Star bots are still a useful first contact to get to know new characters and battle mechanics, 2-Star Shards have gradually been replaced as event and game rewards.
As a logical next step, the 2-Star Crystal will be disabled from the store and 2-Star Shards will be unavailable from players' accounts as soon as next week. As compensation for this change, we’ve included a loot link below to receive 5,000 Premium Crystal Shards!
Please note that you no longer need to close the game before redeeming a loot link. If you have any trouble redeeming your loot link then please follow the troubleshooting steps here: http://bit.ly/39LP7L2
Bug Fixes & Improvements
The following change is now live: Combiners now deal no damage to the HQ in Elimination Mode battles.
The following changes will be available with Thursday's content push:
- Drift & Barricade's Offensive Power had been artificially inflated following HQ level 17 release (only for level 60 and above). We have reduced it back to its previous level.
- Drift & Barricade had long cooldown times at high levels/star ratings. This will now be fixed.
Video of the Week
Learn about the new PVP game mode with Enginer Hoist!
Don’t miss out on this week’s livestream for a special announcement and for your chance to see Nosecone and Drillhorn in action on the battlefield.
Join Ioannis and Fabien who will be talking about upcoming features and game content!
We're LIVE on Thursday 19th March @ 5:00pm UTC