Game News: Optimus Prime's life hangs in the balance in this weekend's "Earth Wars" event "Heavy Mettle"
Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!
Optimus Prime’s life is in danger. Will the Autobots be able to save him?
Also, in this week's event, you can earn large amounts of resources to get you started well into HQ16!
Unable to heal from battle injuries, Optimus Prime’s spark is rapidly fading.
As his time shortens, the possibility of his death weakens the Autobot’s morale.
But not all hope is lost, as one of the legendary Prime Cores may be Optimus Prime’s last chance for survival.
Event type: Individual Totaliser
Start Date: 16/03/2018 11:00 UTC
End Date: 19/03/2018 11:00 UTC
Prestige Allowed: None
Bonus Experience: 200%
How to Participate?
- Reach HQ Level 4!
- Tap the Event button!
- Select an Event Battle Zone to fight in!
- Win your battle and gather Battle Points!
- Collect prizes!
- Event Battle Zones
Headquarters Level 16 this week!
It’s time to up your defense!
Headquarter level 16 is coming on March 15 and brings some amazing upgrades. Check them out in action in the video above.
Here’s a brief rundown of what you can unlock:
- New color scheme for your entire base
- Equip Power Cores to your HQ16 and turn it into an active defense
- HQ specific Power Cores can be obtained from bot duplicates
- 3 Star bots level cap increase to 60
- Cost of ability level 10 upgrades reduced to 750,000 spark
- Ability points at start of battle increase from 24 to 28
- Ability point cap in battle increased increased from 30 to 35
- Plenty of base upgrades
To unlock HQ16 you need:
- Player rank 65
- Energon: 3,000,000
- Alloy: 3,900,000
We’ve covered all these changes in detail in last weeks livestream. If you’ve missed it, you can watch the recording here.
With upgrades to your Headquarter, there are also some changes to battle zones and leagues coming in:
Rebalanced Battle Zones:
- Some bases from Zone 12 have been moved to Zone 11
- Some bases from Zone 13 have been moved to Zone 12
- HQ16 bases will be added to Zone 13 for now
- Alliance League Changes:
- The current Cybertron League will be renamed to Caminus League
- Caminus League requires 2 wins to progress to the next league
- The rewards for Caminus League will stay the same as before (250k Energon, 250k Alloy and 10k Spark)
- A new top league called Cybertron will be introduced
- The new Cybertron League has 1 win / 1 lose and rewards 350k Energon, 350k Alloy and 12,500 Spark.
Here are some of the issues reported that we've been investigating:
The battle button has to be pressed twice whilst scouting
We've had reports of players stating that they have to press the battle button twice when scouting to enter a battle. This issue has been noted and is under investigation.
Some devices aren't loading the correct quality canvas
Some high end devices aren't loading the correct quality canvas for the amount of memory the device has. We're now investigating the issue and a fix should come soon for the affected devices.
These are just examples of the reports that we've received from you and we continue to work hard to improve your experience with the game every day.
We would like to thank you for your time and patience, and if you have any issues to report, please get in touch with us here: VIP@transformersearthwars.com. Alternatively, you can reach out to us in game via Menu > Community > Contact Support.