Game News: Gather up Premium Crystal shards and more in this weekend's event - "Motley Crew"
Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!
A new Saga begins and brings you an exclusive look at the next arrivals: Tracks and Cutthroat!
Also a new currency. Premium Crystal Shards, and new Alliance War rewards!
Discipline, skill and courage in battle always gave the Autobots the upper hand in their struggle against the Decepticons.
But the rules of war have changed with the arrival of the Prime Cores.
Now more than ever, desperate situations will require desperate measures.
Event type: Alliance Totaliser
Start Date: 11/05/2018 10:00 UTC
End Date: 14/05/2018 10:00 UTC
Prestige Allowed: None
Bonus Experience: Double XP
How to Participate?
- Reach HQ Level 4!
- Join an Alliance
- Tap the Event button!
- Select an Event Battle Zone to fight in!
- Win your battle and gather Battle Points!
- Collect prizes!
- Event Battle Zones
*Combine 1000 Premium Crystal Shards into one Premium Crystal.
Alliance War Rewards Updated
It’s been a while since the Alliance Wars got an upgrade to their rewards. The time has come now and what better to add than the chance for some new bots?
Starting soon, you and your Alliance will earn Premium Crystal Shards when succeeding in an Alliance War! Combining 1,000 of these new shards creates a Premium Crystal, which has a chance for a 2, 3 or 4 star bot of your faction!
At the same time you will receive an increased amount of Energon, Alloy and Spark from winning Alliance Wars.
Check this table for the updated rewards: [See Below]
New Bots: Tracks & Cutthroat
At the end of the new saga, two new bots will join us in Transformers: Earth Wars:
We went straight to G1 as our main inspiration for Tracks, though we had to tweak his car mode a bit and streamline his bot form. Notice the flying car silhouette in the bottom left? Expect to see more of that in the days to come!
The “Generations” version of Cutthroat was the main inspiration for our bot, but we’ve added a bit more yellow to the wings and played with their shape to give this Terrorcon a swooping silhouette. And we promise you’ll see those wings flapping in the game!
Fixed Bugs, Everywhere!
We are often sending you information about issues that are under investigation. Probably more interesting to you is when those issues are actually fixed. To improve our communication and make our development process more transparent, we will from now on publish this info!
Together with every update of Transformers: Earth Wars through the app store, we will put a list of fixed bugs onto our Wiki on the Version History, starting with the next update scheduled for the end of the week.
Right now the Wiki is not including this, but you don’t have to wait for it. Here is the preliminary list of squashed bugs:
- If certain bots did not have a target after spawning from an outpost, they would use their ability multiple times as soon as they found a target again.
- When backing out of the shuttle, edit changes will now be saved for the displayed squad.
- Squad power is again being calculated for the squad displayed when opening the shuttle.
- After releasing collections, some accounts were displaying unowned bots as owned in the details and team screens. Note: Leaderboards were not affected.
- Troops on cooldown are not displayed as holograms in the collections team views anymore.
- There were rare occurrences of defensive bots teleporting across the canvas, this was particularly apparent when Victorion/Menasor were using Blade Dash.
- When bots are fighting they no longer push each other around. Bots are no longer told to maintain distance to the opposing bot. Note: A side effect of this is bots may now clip each other whilst fighting.
- As with every preview, please keep in mind that this could change until the update is actually live!
Here is the issue reported that we've been investigating:
Vector Prime does not display in defensive replays
We’ve had reports of players saying that Vector Prime is not activating correctly in defense. This is a only a display issue during defensive replays - The core is still functioning during the actual battle!
These are just examples of the reports that we've received from you and we continue to work hard to improve your experience with the game every day.
We would like to thank you for your time and patience, and if you have any issues to report, please get in touch with us here: VIP@transformersearthwars.com. Alternatively, you can reach out to us in game via Menu > Community > Contact Support.