Game News: Learn about the new Level 17 bases and this weekend's event in this "Earth Wars" update
Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!
Learn about the latest game balance improvements arriving with HQ 17 and win Z-Energon in this weekend’s event!
Take part in this weekend's event to win:
- Up to 60,000 Spark
- Up to 5,000 Premium Shards, 2,000 3-Stars Shards and 700 4-Star Shards
- The LAST Quintesson Avatar.
And a one-time introductory reward: Up to 30,000 Z-Energon from the highest tiers!
Event Type: Individual Totaliser
Start Date: 13/03/2020 10:00 UTC
End Date: 16/03/2020 10:00 UTC
Bot Experience: 300%
How to Participate?
- Reach HQ Level 4
- Tap the Event button!
- Select an Event Battle Zone to fight in!
- Win your battle and gather Battle Points!
- Collect prizes!
Nosecone & Drillhorn
Methodical to the point of painstaking, Nosecone can seem slow or even lazy to outsiders, but his fellow Technobots know he's just a perfectionist, carefully evaluating every risk before acting, while always getting the job done.
Unfazed by the chaos of the battlefield, Nosecone is a calming presence, but that doesn't stop him from shredding fortifications with his durabyllium-steel drill or just tunneling under them.
A veteran strategist, Drillhorn can be stubborn and opinionated, convinced he knows better than anyone else. Even commanding officers get the rough edge of his audio modulators if he doesn't agree with their strategy.
Unfortunately, this bull-headed approach to warfare sometimes gets him in deep trouble and right in the firing line. But being very tough he manages to escape with few if any injuries. Able to bulldoze and tunnel in tank mode, he's a one-bot siege breaker, laying waste to even the toughest fortifications.
With the release of HQ 17 we wanted to take the opportunity to bring some game balance improvements. Here are a few notable changes coming with HQ 17:
- The HQ Special Ability Damage resistance is increased to 75% for HQ 17 (50% for all previous levels)
- The range of laser turret equipped with Anti-Air has been reduced by 50%.
- The Shield Generator has a 40% ability dmg resistance for all class but only 20% ability damage resistance from Airclass bots.
- Gunners including Skyburst/Onslaught who have received a +60% health boost.
- Airclass bots receive a +42% health boost.
- Warriors' damage to walls has been increased by +50% (x1.5) when using their regular combat abilities.
- Rush abilities attached to warriors now deal more damage to walls and buildings on their path.
Videos of the Week
Learn all about Elimination Mode and how to get the most Z-Energon from battles with Sunstreaker Wozza!
Join Alpha Prime for a walkthrough of the new HQ level & tips on what buildings to upgrade first!
Get the best tips and tricks from Alpha Prime on how to use Windblade in battle!
There will be no livestream this week.
We're back LIVE on Thursday 19th March @ 5:00pm UTC