Toy News: "Power of the Primes" Nemesis Prime confirmed as Amazon exclusive
In early April Hasbro Russia revealed an upcoming Nemesis Prime figure based on the "Power of the Primes" Optimus Prime sculpt. Information has been sparse on this but what appeared to be official stock photos appeared online a few weeks ago. Now thanks to Amazon we have an official listing for Nemesis Prime confirming the figure will be an Amazon exclusive! No price was given and it is currently listed as "Currently Unavailable", but here are the details from the listing:
"The Autobots and Decepticons use Prime Masters to wield the incredible powers of the most legendary bots in the universe: the Primes. Prime Masters carry the spark of a Prime, allowing them to share a Prime's godlike ability with other bots. Nemesis Prime is an evil clone of Optimus Prime. Fueled by the destructive energy of the Dark Martrix of Leadership, he is driven to eliminate all in his path. This Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Leader Class Evolution Nemesis Prime figure is a 9-inch-scale figure that comes with converting Evolution Armor. Use the Evolution Armor to evolve this figure from Nemesis Pax to Nemesis Prime. Figure Specs: Modes: robot, tractor-trailer Converts in 35 steps Includes Dark Matrix of Leadership accessory, Decepticon Giza figure, and a collectible character card Works with Prime Master figures (Not included. Each sold separately. Subject to availability.) Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro."
- Amazon exclusive figure evolves from Nemesis Pax to Nemesis Prime
- Comes with a special edition Decepticon Giza figure
- Also comes with Dark Matrix of Leadership and Dark Saber accessories
- Works with Prime Master figures (Prime Master figures not included. Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- Includes Leader Class Nemesis Prime figure with Evolution armor, Decepticon Giza figure, Dark Matrix of Leadership accessory, Dark Saber accessory, 2 arm cannon accessories, collector card, and instructions.
- Ages 8 and up.
The listing also included some higher res photos than we have seen previously, all of which are mirrored in this post.
*Note: This news came out about a week ago but I am doing some news "catch up" and posting for those who may have missed it.