Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!
Get ready to join our Discord server! Read on to find out more and learn about Maximal Lion Prowl and Predacon Ram Horn’s abilities.
Fight over 100 prestiges in this End of Saga event to win:
- Up to 100 Detonation Crystals each containing a chance to unlock Maximal Lion Prowl or Predacon Ram Horn (4-Star, 3-Star or 100 Character Shards) and lots of Crystal Shards!
- Up to 100,000 Spark
- Up to 75,000 C.O.M.B.A.T. Spark
- Up to 75,000 Combiner Spark
- And SUPER XP per Battle!
Event Type: Alliance
Start Date: 30/04/2021 10:00 UTC
End Date: 03/05/2021 10:00 UTC
Bot Experience: SUPER XP
Total Battle Points: 1,000,000
Event Battle Zones
Each Detonation Crystal contains a chance to win:
Prowl & Ram Horn
It’s time to reveal Maximal Lion Prowl and Predacon Ram Horn’s abilities.
Fire Shield: Your max health is increased for the rest of the battle and you heal yourself. For 15seconds, you surround yourself in flames causing damage per second around you.
Acid Splurge: Your max health is increased for the rest of the battle and you heal yourself. For 15seconds, you surround yourself in acid causing damage per second around you.
We have some big news to share!
We’re happy to announce that later this week we’re opening up our official Discord server to all players. Anyone will now be able to join the server and interact with the entire Transformers: Earth Wars community and team.
The server will launch at 18:00 UTC on 30th April 2021 and in celebration we will have a daily giveaway that will include 10 winners each day winning one of the prizes below:
- 500 5-Star Shards
- 10,000 Spark
- 10,000 Combiner spark
- 10,000 Combat spark
- 1,000 4-Star Shards
- 1,000 Premium Shards
- Gold XP Core
- Silver XP Core
- Discord Chest (a random item of something of the above!)
We will also launch a new application process for our VIP program alongside the launch of the server. More details will be announced through Discord on 30th April for both F2P & P2P players.
Sign up to join our Discord server below ahead of the launch this Friday!
New Player Bundle
Are you new in Transformers: Earth Wars? Upgrade your Headquarters to level 4 to unlock the exclusive New Joiner Bundle for your main faction!
Once you unlock access to your alt faction (Headquarters level 8) you will also unlock a New Joiner Bundle for it too!
These one in a life-time bundles includes all you need to get your Autobot and Decepticon armies ready to Transform and Roll Out!
Each bundle contains:
- A guaranteed 4-Star Optimus or Megatron to lead your army into victory!
- Aerialbot or Constructicon Crystals. Each contains all 3-Star characters from these faction subgroups.
NOTE: You can use them to unlock a Combiner for your main faction. Unlock the Combiner Lab building by completing the Combiner Wars Campaign!
- Warrior Crystals to build up your first line of Tanks
- Aerial Crystals to build up your Aerial army
- Special Crystals to recruit some of the best Specialists
- Triple Changer Crystals to get your first Triple Changer bots
- Healer Crystals to add battle Medics into your squads
- Gunner Crystals to support your battle with Ranged attacks
- Premium Crystals each containing a random class Bot
- 100,000 Spark to level up your Bots Abilities
- 100,000 Combiner Spark to level up your Combiner Abilities
- 10,000,000 Alloy & Energon divided in small batches so you can advance your base
- 100 Mk3 Battle Boosters to get to know how some battle effects work, like Stun, Fire and Area Damage
- 120 Fuel Cells to fight other Players. HINT: You can also save them to participate in weekend events!
- 2,500 Cyber Coins to spend them in the store. HINT: Use them to get your first Builder Bot!
- 5,000 Shanix Coins to spend them in the Shanix store. HINT: Use them to get your second Builder Bot!
The New Joiner Bundle will be available to all players from Friday 30th April and limited to 1 purchase for each faction. Bug Fixes & Improvements The following bug fixes will go live on Thursday 29th April:
- Computron and Liokaiser stealth passive ability visual effect now displays correctly
- Computron’s gun is now smaller
- Liokaiser’s parts animation loops properly when not combined
- Blue Kremzeek and Nanofrost VFX now displays correctly
- The UI now displays properly after equipping Soundbarrier or Doublecrosser
- We fixed an issue with Nosecone and Drillhorn’s weapon appearing briefly when they’re selected
- Ultra Magnus/Armada Megatron, Rust Dust/Scavenger & Glitch/Gatorface will no longer target Spiders (from Spider Mines)
- Firedrive and Blowpipe now deal 8x more damage to walls (3x previously)
- We fixed 2 star Top-Heavy and Sights’ line attack that was not dealing damage
- Tactician Power Core target preference now includes outpost bots
Join us as we talk about game improvements, new features, upcoming bots and more. We're LIVE on Thursday 29th April 16:00 UTC