Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!
Welcome to week 5 of the saga and we’re just one week away from the finale!
This week, we’ve changed our plans for this weekend's Individual Totaliser. To celebrate the upcoming release of Beatstar, you’ll instead be teaming up with your Alliance for another super special weekend!
In Parallel Universes (30th July - 2nd August) we equipped you with a guaranteed 3-Star or 4-Star Beast Wars bot, depending on how lucky you were throughout the event. It’s now time to pair those up with C.O.M.B.A.T. bots!
In this weekend's event we’ll run the exact same format, only this time it’s a guaranteed 3-Star (90% chance) or 4-Star C.O.M.B.A.T. Bot (10% chance)!
We all know how important C.O.M.B.A.T. bots are and they really can change a losing battle to a winning one. This is another event that you cannot miss!
The Power of Music
It's time to rally up your Alliance members, because this week we have another Alliance Totaliser event in-store for you this weekend, and win:
- Up to 15 Beatstar Chest each containing a guaranteed C.O.M.B.A.T. Core character from their lineup! (90% chance for a 3-Star, 10% chance for a 4-Star!)
- Up to 5 Gold Power Cores
- Up to 3 Gmetal Power Cores
- Up to 3 500,000 Troop XP Items
- Up to 150,000 Spark
- Up to 100,000 C.O.M.B.A.T. Spark
- Up to 100,000 Combiner Spark
- And battle with SUPER XP!
Event Type: Alliance Totaliser Start Date: 13/08/2021 10:00 UTC End Date: 16/08/2021 10:00 UTC Bot Experience: SUPER XP
Event Battle Points: 0 - 315,000
Optional Battle Points: No Optional Tiers
- Need help finishing this event? Contact Synchronize, Renascence, or Blastcrusher on Discord. Alternatively, you can check out our #looking_for_alliance channel or #mercenary_lfa channels to get assistance.
- Want to help others? Post in our #mercenary_lfa on Discord (Click here to join our server)!
Event Battle Zones
Alliance Totaliser Prizes
Ability Level 11
From this Thursday, you will be able to reach ability level 11 for 10 more bots (listed below) and unlock some new powerful bonuses.
You’ll be able to try these abilities in a test battle available from the game newsfeed.
Optimus Primal / Beast Wars Megatron
Upgrade Bonus: Zone damage around the jump landing spot.
Updated Description: Target their defenses! Friendly bots are given a health shield and prioritize all defenses for 15 seconds. You jump in and cause damage on impact (2x to walls).
Cheetor / Blackarachnia
Upgrade Bonus: Heal for 35% of the damage you deal.
Updated Description: For 15 seconds, triple your attack and movement speeds, heal for 35% of the damage you deal, and use melee attacks dealing damage.
Jetfire / Starscream
Upgrade Bonus: Set enemies on fire on the way to your target.
Updated Description: Fly to your target setting enemies on fire on your way dealing damage over 6 seconds, then fire 4 powerful rockets at a target building dealing damage.
Rhinox / Tarantulas
Upgrade Bonus: +2 seconds effect duration.
Updated Description: Rush into combat imprisoning buildings on your path for 9 seconds. The vines deal damage per second, slow down defences by 70% and heal your nearby allies by a percentage of the defence’s damage value per second.
Skydive / Skywarp
Upgrade Bonus: If the target is destroyed within 12 seconds, the acid spreads dealing damage to adjacent targets.
Updated Description: Drop 6 acid bombs on a target building dealing damage over 10 seconds. If the target is destroyed within 12 seconds, the acid spreads dealing damage over 10 seconds to adjacent targets.
Hound V.A.M.P / Soundwave H.I.S.S.
Upgrade Bonus: Projectiles bounce to nearby targets dealing 90% of the original damage.
Updated Description: Follow Cobra's command! Aim at a defence and the H.I.S.S. tank will shoot bouncing projectiles dealing damage (90% on bounce). Defences in the area receive 20% (2-Star) / 30% (3-Star) / 40% (4-Star) more damage and get prioritized by all bots for several seconds.
Rust Dust / Scavenger
Upgrade Bonus: +50% Area of Effect
Updated Description: Call in Artillery at your current position and get away! Deals massive damage in a massive area over 10 seconds.
Sideswipe / Offroad
Upgrade Bonus: Glass Gas effect causes targets to take 60% more damage.
Updated Description: Put a shield that blocks 80% damage for several seconds and rush into combat damaging walls and leaving trails of Glass Gas behind. Affected targets take 60% more damage for several seconds. Attracts defenses!
Blaster / Soundwave
Upgrade Bonus: Using the power of music, your minions' health and damage are 20% higher.
Updated Description: Release four minions into battle that have 30% of your Health and 63% of your Damage. Using the power of music, your minions receive an extra 20% health and damage increase.
Snarl / Hun-gurrr
Upgrade Bonus: Your Fire Ability travels 2x further.
Updated Description: Attack with fierce strength hitting multiple targets in a line, setting enemy buildings on fire, and dealing damage. This mode lasts 15 seconds.
Upcoming Characters For a few weeks now, alongside Titans, the team have been working hard on the next bots that will join the Earth Wars family. Introducing Ironhide & Sea Clamp! They will be coming to the game very soon!
Ironhide hails from the Great War era, and is still as indomitable and courageous (and taciturn) as ever. But where, once upon a time, he would meet every problem head-on, often literally, these days several lifetimes' worth of experiences and battles have honed a calmer, wiser Ironhide, who - as one of the Maximal Elders - garners much respect from his peers as a shaper of progress through peace.
In pachyderm beast form, he's a thundering force of nature.
Sea Clamp doesn't do finesse. He's a lumbering, monolithic presence and both incredibly brutal and lethal. Once in his crustacean-like pincers, you can kick and scream all you like - in fact, he encourages it - but you'll never break free.
He works on the principle that less is much, much more. Let others use diplomacy or tact, Sea Clamp does his problem solving the old-school Predacon way. Sometimes this ill-suits his supposedly bureaucratic role on the Tripredacus Council, but his stone-faced countenance has won many debates.
The Golden Disc
Optimal Optimus & Transmetal 2 Megatron were born from their original transmetal and the collusion of Transwarp energy harnessed from the Golden Disk by Tarantulas.
For this reason, they will be the only bots able to equip the Golden Disk Power Core. We're so excited! More information coming soon.