File this under "news catch up". This past summer it was revealed that the Cyberverse series would be releasing an Ultra Class version of the Dinobot Sludge! I'm posting the product info and pics of this figure mostly for posterity here (and for those who may have missed the official news). Enjoy!
- 6.75-INCH DINOBOT SLUDGE FIGURE: Dinobot Sludge figure is an impressive 6.75 inches tall
- POWER UP DINOBOT SLUDGE WITH ENERGON ARMOR: Combine Ultra Class Dinobot Sludge with Energon Armor to convert the figure into its powered-up mode. Press the lever on figure’s back in the last conversion step to activate the Energon Armor-Up feature. Armor attaches automatically!
- SIMPLE CONVERSION TOY: Easy Transformers conversion for kids 6 and up. Convert Dinobot Sludge toy from brontosaurus to robot mode in 14 steps. Makes a great gift for kids!
- TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES CHARACTER: This Dinobot Sludge toy is inspired by the rough Dinobot ally from the Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures cartoon, as seen on Cartoon Network and YouTube
- INSPIRED BY CARTOON NETWORK SHOW: In the G1-inspired Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures series, giant Transformers robots from the planet Cybertron engage in epic battles, harnessing the power of pure energy with their Energon Armor!