Ben's World of Transformers sponsor BigBadToyStore has put up a listing for an extraordinary Optimus Prime action figure by Yolopark. Standing at 25 inches (64.3 cm) tall, a combination of materials including brass and 333 points of articulation this is definitely a piece for the discriminating collector! Optimus Prime is priced at $2,999.99 and due to ship in Q1 2022. You can pre-order here and support BWTF! Until it is released, check out the product information from BigBadToyStore and images below:
Note: Photos are only Prototype samples and actual product details could be subjected to change without prior notice.
This Optimus Prime figure is the first to use Yolopark’s Internal Interconnect Endoskeleton System (IIES) that, unlike traditional ratchet joints, utilizes a real Mechanical Gear System for smooth movement.
Additional features include articulated fingers, interchangeable skin (Normal), and LED light effects in the eyes, Matrix and blaster gun. The figure also features a magnetic switch to turn on eye and special light effect on mask. Special rotating Mechanical Gears allow you to push out and pull back chest panel to reveal Matrix of Leadership.
This amazing figure has a total of 333 points of articulation and is limited to 2,000 pieces with serial numbers engraved from No. 501 to 2,500 on the figure.
- 25.3 H x 13 W x 6.45 inches D (64.3cm x 33cm x 16.4cm)
- Made of ABS, PA, POM, Brass, Rubber and Super Alloy
- From the Bumblebee movie
- Uses IIES real Mechanical Gear System for smooth movement
- LED Light up eyes, Matrix and Blaster Gun
- Special rotating Mechanical Gears to reveal Matrix of Leadership
- Total of 333 points of articulation
- Limited to 2,000 piecs with an engraved serial number
- Cybertronian Optimus Prime figure
- Matrix of Leadership
- Set of normal skin
- Blaster gun