Prime 1 Studios has updated their Facebook Page with a reveal of their upcoming Powermaster Optimus Prime statue. This is a very different design than what G1 fans are used to. Instead of a very blocky design, this one seems to take the layered look of live action movie designs and use influences from Powermaster Optimus Prime (with Apex Armor) to create a whole new design. The piece is still in development so no price or release date has been revealed yet. For now, check out the official info, video and extensive gallery below:
*Special thanks to Steve K. for alerting me to this news.
“Your people must learn to be masters of their own fate.”
Prime 1 Studio is extremely proud to present an incredible addition to the Museum Masterline Series of Transformers Statues: the Non-Scale MMTFM-36UTS: POWERMASTER OPTIMUS PRIME CONCEPT by JOSH NIZZI ULTIMATE BONUS VERSION from TRANSFORMERS!
Josh Nizzi is a master of shape language, known for his highly articulate and detailed futuristic mech and robot designs. He truly understands the way forms move in space and how each piece relates to the next. He is not shy about complexity and how to make it believable in an artistic, visual sense.
Prime 1 Studio is once again proud to reveal another breathtaking project with Josh Nizzi. A statue 10 years in the making: POWERMASTER OPTIMUS PRIME!
Every square inch of this 39-inch-tall Optimus Prime is packed not only with detail but incredibly realistic detail. Josh’s vision is rendered into real-world wires, tubes, gears, and weapons...every panel break, every scratch, every armor piece of this Optimus Prime is just exquisite. The immense power this statue conveys can be seen in its pose and its stance.
Prime 1 Studio has poured 110% of their creativity, skill, and artistry into this statue. From top to bottom, Powermaster Optimus Prime is covered in and comprised of wonderfully rendered parts and weaponry. This Ultimate Bonus Version Optimus Prime comes with a host of amazing features already: Shoulder-Mounted Twin-Barreled Cannons and Shields, Arm-Mounted Cannons, and LED-Illumination throughout! Not only that, it also comes with a detachable Fin Funnel Wing Assembly, and a swappable Long Sword!
And when you pre-order this Ultimate Bonus Version from our official online store or any authorized distributor, you will receive cool, extra Bonus Parts: Left and Right-Handed Energon Swords!
You might want to change your holiday gift-giving plans, to gift yourself this incredible MMTFM-36UTS: Powermaster Optimus Prime Concept Design by Josh Nizzi Ultimate Bonus Version from Transformers! Pre-order it today!
- Statue Size approx. 39 inches tall [H:99cm W:107cm D:99cm]
- Cybertronian Environment-inspired Pedestal Base
- Two (2) Removable Shoulder-Mounted Shields
- LED-Illuminated Eyes, Torso, and Weapon
- One (1) Detachable Fin Funnel Wing Assembly
- One (1) Swappable Right-Hand Long Sword
- Two (2) Swappable Left and Right Energon Swords [BONUS PART]
- Prototype samples are shown
- Final Product details and colors could be subject to change without further notice.
- Please note that product specifications may differ because each product is handmade.
- Since the product is still in the development stage, the size (up to 10%) & weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage.